The Digital Noise Assessment (DNA) provides benchmark report templates covering all the requirements of the noise regulations – including the plan of action. Used either in-house or by consultants as standard format for all updates, it makes noise data easily accessible so that you can find and use the information fast. It features:-
- DNA report “best practice” template: cut-and-paste from the customisable template Word document
- Action Plan summary: editable managers’ action plan summary to track implementation of risk management
- Technical Notes: up-to-date technical notes on regulations, PPE, dose calculations, health surveillance, Buy Quiet, noise control, training
- Example Report: completed pdf report example including factory plan noise levels
- Noise Control Audit: if you don’t have the technical background for this mandatory regulatory requirement to make a cost / benefit analysis of the noise control options, we can provide this as an add-on service. Contact us to discuss.
The template report documentation is also available to delegates on our certificate of competence in workplace noise risk assessment and management public courses.